All my testing calls are published on Yarnpond. Please make sure to agree with the following requirements before you apply.
Below you find testing calls that are currently running.
- Only apply as a test knitter, if you are 100% sure you can meet the given deadline.
- It is okay to use other yarn than the one used in the pattern, as long as you get gauge. Please tell me upfront if you want to use a different yarn.
- When selected as a test knitter, please create a Ravelry project page for your test knit and link it to the pattern using the given Ravelry pre-release code.
- Do not make changes to the pattern without speeking to me first.
- Please create a Ravelry project page for your test knit and link it to the pattern using the given Ravelry pre-release code. To do that, the code must be entered in the projects "pattern name" field.
- Add at least two photos of your finished object to your project page. The photos should be taken outside during daylight and show the worn finished object. Pictures of the item on a hanger or such and photos taken inside do not meet the requirements, but can of course be added as additonal photos. That also applies for progress pictures, which I always like to see in Ravelry projects.
- I would very much appreciate it, if you gave me feedback on my pattern. Was there anything that you found hard to understand? Did you find any errors or spelling mistakes? Was there any information missing that you would have found helpful?
- Please note that photocopying or emailing copies of a pattern to others as well as publishing the pattern online are violations of copyright law, no matter if you bought the pattern or received it for test knitting.